Gastro-esophageal reflux. GER or GERD.
Many reasons for that, not the least of which is that growing life that is crowding out the other things in your pelvis and abdomen, including your stomach. That’s an over-simplification, of course, but let’s agree on this: if you’re pregnant, you are probably struggling with reflux.
Symptoms of Pregnancy Reflux Include:
- sour tase
- bad breath
There are many tips and tricks to help reduce your reflux during pregnancy (stay tuned for the boogordoctor’s eBook on this topic), but here is one that you won’t often hear:
What kind of Ginger?
Try to use only fresh, organic ginger
More articles that may interest you:
- When Your Allergic Rhinitis is NOT Allergic: http://www.boogordoctor.com/when-your-allergic-rhinitis-is-not-allergic/
- Pregnancy Rhinitis: Allergic or Something Else? http://www.boogordoctor.com/rhinitis-of-pregnancy-allergic-rhinitis-or-something-else/
- Rhinitis of Pregnancy 3.0: http://www.boogordoctor.com/rhinitis-of-pregnancy-3-0/
- Rhinitis of Pregnancy: Common Myths: http://www.boogordoctor.com/rhinitis-of-pregnancy-common-myths/
- So WHY Do You Have Rhinitis of Pregnancy? It’s Those Pesky Hormones: http://www.boogordoctor.com/what-causes-pregnancy-rhiniti/
Image Credit: http://www.bigstockphoto.com/
Hi, I’m Russell Faust, author of this medical education blog.
Let me know what topics are important to you and your child’s respiratory health.
Join the conversation by leaving a comment / reply below, or email me any time.
Thanks for visiting, see you here later.
In invite you to subscribe to this blog (it’s FREE).
Be sure to type in your best email address (the one that you actually use). You will then receive an email with a “confirmation link” – click on that link to get weekly updates from this blog in your email.
It’s free, it’s convenient, it’s an easy way to stay up-to-date on information to keep you and your family healthy. You can un-subscribe at any time.
Until next time, remember … you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can’t pick your friend’s nose (unless you’re a boogor doctor ;~D)